Black Hills Industrial Center
The Black Hills Industrial Center is a 700+ acre industrial park located in Rapid City, South Dakota.
Featured Services: Land Planning, Real Estate Development, Engineering, Construction.
The Black Hills Industrial Center will be the first of its kind in western South Dakota. Located along the Heartland Express south of Catron Boulevard, the Black Hills Industrial Center will be home to technology and value-added agriculture companies and provide more than 2,000 professional, high-paying jobs. The goal of the industrial park is to make Rapid City’s economy more multi-dimensional by building upon the manufacturing sector, which will improve the local wage scale.
The Industrial Center broke ground in September 2022.Available Properties
The Industrial Center is strategically positioned along the Heartland Express near Rapid City Regional Airport and I-90 to give companies easy transportation access. Rail lines are extended to provide service to most sites and businesses in the center. Being at the confluence of two of the nation’s major power grids, the Industrial Center is ideal for operations that require consistent, reliable access to electricity.
Why choose the Black Hills Industrial Center?
- Prime Location We’re located in the heart of the Black Hills region of South Dakota, which provides easy access to major highways and transportation networks, including Interstate 90 and the Heartland Expressway. Our central location between the US east and west coast and easy access to Canada and Mexico allows businesses to transport and recieve goods with ease.
- Reliable Utilities: Our park also provides reliable utilities and rail-served lots, making it an attractive option for industries that require heavy power and transportation infrastructure.
- Unsurpassed Business Climate: South Dakota has a reputation for being a pro-business state with a favorable business climate. With low taxes, a supportive environment, and a skilled workforce, businesses thrive here.
- Ideal Local Community: Rapid City’s economy is both diverse and growing, offering opportunities for businesses in a wide range of industries. With a low cost of living, qualified workforce, and a high quality of life that includes plentiful outdoor recreational opportunities, it’s no wonder that Rapid City has been recognized as a top emerging housing market by the Wall Street Journal, cementing its reputation as an attractive place to live and work.
- Committed and Qualified Workforce: The Black Hills region has several highly esteemed educational institutions that provide top-notch education and training to students, equipping them with the skills and knowledge needed to excel in their chosen field. Institutions include:
Commercial, medium density residential, and light industrial build-ready lots available from 0.3 to 300 acres. Lots may be purchased outright or contact us to work with our team to build your new shop or office to suit.
Request More Information
Looking for a specific project, lot, or answer that isn’t offered on our site? Please fill out our form to get in touch with one of our team members.
Call Us at 605-348-0538
The Dream Design team is actively developing over 1,000 acres of commercial, light industrial, and residential land, plus more than 200,000 square feet of commercial space.See All Projects